- Journey along the world famous National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road
- See the historic Memorial Arch the Great Ocean Road sign
- Search for Australian wildlife in its natural habitat
- Enjoy a guided walk through an ancient rainforest Great Otway National Park
- Visit the beach of Loch Ard Gorge surrounded by dramatic cliff walls
- Take in a panoramic views at the 12 Apostles lookout in the delight of the afternoon sun
The Great Ocean Road tour is one of the world’s most spectacular coastal drives! Leaving Melbourne, we pass Anglesea before enjoying morning tea at Southern Australia’s beautiful beaches. Twist and wind along the spectacular Great Ocean Road enjoying awesome coastal photo opportunities. Along the way stop to see cuddly koalas in the wild. Enjoy the world’s most spectacular coastal drives as you travel on the world-famous National Heritage listed Great Ocean Road Tour. There is no word to express the beauty of the Great Ocean Road Tour. See the abundance of Australian wildlife, whilst checking out the magnificent surf beaches, and walk amongst the ancient rainforest, before arriving in the afternoon to witness the marvel of these gigantic limestone stacks known as the 12 Apostles located in Port Campbell National Park.
Driving Distance: 530km
- National Park entry fees
- Australian wildlife sightings, in the wild!
- On board water refill station
- Experienced driver guide
- Air-conditioned mini-coach travel
- Comprehensive tour commentary
- Select inner city pick up and drop off points
- Audio translation available in 10 languages
- Any meals not indicated within the itinerary
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Personal expenses
- 1L refillable water bottle
- Hat, sunglasses & sunscreen
- All-weather clothing ie.windbreaker
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Small day pack 5-7kg
- Money for snack and meals
- Camera to capture every moment!
- Adult (12+) – $130pp
- Child (0-11) – $100pp
- 6:20 – Newport Bus Interchange, Mason St, Newport
- 6:50 – YHA Metro, 78 Howard St, North Melbourne
- 6:55 – Space Hotel, 380 Russell St, Melbourne
- 7:00 – Ibis on Therry, 15-21 Therry St, Melbourne
- 7:05 – Pegasus Apartments Hotel – 206 A’Beckett St, Melbourne
- 7:10 – Athenaeum Theatre, 188 Collin St, Melbourne
- 7:15 – Windsor Hotel – 111 Spring St, Melbourne (Hotel Guests Only)
- 7:20 – Mercure Welcome, 265 Little Bourke ST, Melbourne (Hotel Guests Only)
- 7:25 – The Savoy Hotel – 630 Little Collins St, Melbourne
- 7:30 – Crown Promenade – 8 Whiteman St, Southbank
- 7:30 – Holiday Inn, 575 Flinders Ln, Melbourne
- 7:35 – Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St cnr Market St, Melbourne
- 8:30 – Bunnings Waurn Ponds, 237 Colac Rd, Geelong
In the event of rain or inclement weather, your experience will still go ahead, unless contacted by the provider.
- Child fare prices apply from 0 to 12 years old.
- Infants aged 0 to 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps, must be safely restrained within a child protective seat. Infant protective seats are free of charge and must be requested at time of booking.
- Passenger contact information is now required when booking a trip, this will need to be kept on file for 30-days for the purposes of contact tracing. We require the full name, contact phone number and email address of the lead passenger.
- For your safety, we have implemented comprehensive hygiene measures and increased regular sanitation. Temperature checks of all staff will be conducted pre-departure and face masks and hand-sanitizer will be provided.
- All tours must be re-confirmed with the operator within 7 days prior to departure on 03 9393 1333.
- Please notify the provider of any medical conditions and contact number at the time of booking.
- Private touring is available on request.
Registered as a COVID Safe business using guidelines from Safe Work Australia and well as ATEC COVID Ready badge program. Our approach addresses four key areas in controlling the risks of coronavirus for our Tour Guides and Guests:
- Manage staff and traveller well being
- Maintain practical physical distancing limits, where possible
- Enhanced hygiene and cleaning
- Keeping records to facilitate contact tracing
- Hand sanitiser and disposable face masks will be provided onboard our vehicles.
- Fully vaccinated business
The customer shall comply with all Government (Federal, State and Territory) COVID entry restrictions and vaccination guidelines or testing requirements for entry into Australia and/or at the time of travel for tour and transport services. Our business is a fully vaccinated workplace.
TEMPORARY CHANGES INCLUDE
- Smaller passenger numbers and limited number of separate bookings per tour
- Scheduled days of operation have been reduced, private charters are available on request
- Price revised mid season to accommodate reduced numbers, effective from 1st September 2020
BLACK OUT DATES
Daily / Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat (*low season)
Min 11 – Max 38
DEFAULT DEPARTURE LOCATION
Immigration Museum – 400 Flinders St cnr Market St, Melbourne
DEFAULT RETURN LOCATION
Immigration Museum – 400 Flinders
St cnr Market St, Melbourne
AUDIO TRANSLATION APP
Yes – Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Dutch, French, Italian & German