- Rise early to spend a day relaxing at the Peninsula Hot Springs without the crowds
- Peninsula Hot Springs is an award-winning natural hot springs and day spa destination on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula
- Relax and rejuvenate in the natural hot mineral waters which flow into this tranquil coastal oasis, creating the perfect social bathing experience
- 3 hours to explore over 50 globally inspired bathing experiences including the cave pool, reflexology walk, Turkish steam bath (Hamam), sauna, cold plunge pools, family bathing area, massaging showers and our signature hilltop pool, with stunning 360-degree views of the region.
- Sumptuous food and beverage offerings available from a choice of cafes on site
- Take advantage of music and events only offered in the evenings
- Your journey to relaxation awaits, less than 90 minutes from Melbourne onboard this hassle-free transfer service.
Exhilarate your senses with a full-day visit to the award-winning coastal oasis Peninsula Hot Springs, less than 90 mins from Melbourne. An idyllic escape for some much-needed relaxation, connection and rejuvenation, unwind and experience geothermal bathing in a stunning natural Setting.
With over 50 globally inspired bathing experiences to explore within the Bath House, a visit to the Peninsula Hot Springs is a sure-fire way to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul. Relaxation begins as soon as you board this direct shuttle, sit back and enjoy this retreat from the everyday.
Pamper yourself at the world class Peninsula Hot Springs as you soak up the serene settings and absorb the peace, whilst relaxing and rejuvenating. The goal of the Peninsula Hot Springs are your pleasures, with the purpose being ‘to create experiences where people relax in nature and connect with the deep well of their being’. The pools and private baths are filled with flowing
natural thermal mineral waters at this award-winning coastal oasis, so you can let your worries
wash away as you relax back in the naturally healing waters and mineral-rich thermal pools. The Bath House has over 50 different bathing experiences available and provides areas suitable for
guests young and old. There is also a kiosk available which offers lunches and light morning and afternoon snacks for your convenience. Peninsula Hot Springs is just 90 minutes from Melbourne and can proudly claim to be the first natural hot springs and day spa centre in Victoria.
Driving Distance: 200km.
- 3 hours of day bathing time (over 50 spa experiences)
- Express morning shuttle to & from Peninsula Hot Springs
- Bath House entry (excluding “Transport Only” fare type)
- Central Melbourne city pick-up / drop off service
- Modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Experienced road crew
- Spa treatments and wellness activities are extra and can be pre-booked directly with the Peninsula Hot Springs. Please note limited availability especially during peak season, advantage bookings are required +61 (0)3 5950 8777.
- Locker and towel hire are available on arrival at reception for an extra $5 dollar fee per item
- All food and beverages, available for purchase at the Peninsula Hot Springs or you can BYO. Glass and alcohol are prohibited
- Transfer to and from accommodation to the main departure point
- Swimwear or bathers & a towel
- Dress code swimsuits are required in the Bath House bathing area, rash vests and boardshorts are acceptable
- Footwear: To reduce the risk of slips, thongs (flip flops) are recommended around pools and any wet areas
- We recommend that you bring your own water bottle to drink from during your visit
- Spending money to purchase food & beverages from one of the health choice cafe’s onsite
- Adult 16 + yrs – $125pp
- Child 3-15 yrs – $105pp
- Infant 1-2 yrs – $90pp
- Transport Only – $80pp
- 08:20 – Regent Theatre, 191 Collins St, Melbourne
In the event of rain or inclement weather, your experience will still go ahead, unless contacted by the provider.
- Bathing in the hot spring pools is not recommended during pregnancy, or people with heart conditions, hypertension, circulation disorders or diabetes. The Peninsula Hot Springs may ask you to sign a waiver form prior to entry
- If purchasing Transport Only fare, please ensure you have pre purchased your own spa experience ticket valid for a 10:00am entry.
- A similar alternative will be provided should and of our normal scheduled stops be closed for special events or public holidays
- Limited storage space on our buses, unable to accept wheelchairs, strollers, suitcase or large backpacks
- Please notify the provider of any dietary requirements, medical conditions and your travelling contact number at the time of booking
- Private touring is available on request
Registered as a COVID Safe business using guidelines from Safe Work Australia and well as ATEC COVID Ready badge program. Our approach addresses four key areas in controlling the risks of coronavirus for our Tour Guides and Guests:
- Manage staff and traveller well being
- Maintain practical physical distancing limits, where possible
- Enhanced hygiene and cleaning
- Keeping records to facilitate contact tracing
- Hand sanitiser and disposable face masks will be provided onboard our vehicles.
- Fully vaccinated business
The customer shall comply with all Government (Federal, State and Territory) COVID entry restrictions and vaccination guidelines or testing requirements for entry into Australia and/or at the time of travel for tour and transport services. Our business is a fully vaccinated workplace.
TEMPORARY CHANGES INCLUDE
- Smaller passenger numbers and limited number of separate bookings per tour
- Scheduled days of operation have been reduced, private charters are available on request
- Price revised mid season to accommodate reduced numbers, effective from 1st September 2020
BLACK OUT DATES
01-03JAN, 26JAN, 14MAR, 15-18APR, 25APR, 13JUN, 30SEP, 01NOV, 25-28DEC 2022 VIC Public Holidays
01-02JAN, 26JAN, 13MAR, 07-10APR, 25APR, 12JUN, 07NOV, 25-26DEC 2023 VIC Public Holidays
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs
Min 12 – Max 23 (subject to physical distancing)
DEFAULT DEPARTURE LOCATION
Regent Theatre – 191 Collins St, Melbourne
DEFAULT RETURN LOCATION
Regent Theatre – 191 Collins St, Melbourne
AUDIO TRANSLATION APP