Travelling to Australia?

GoTo Essentials is an arrival package designed to give travellers the smoothest start to working life in Australia.

We understand how overwhelming and intimidating moving to a foreign country can be. Trust us... we've been through it!

That's why we created GoTo Essentials... an arrival package designed to take all the complexity out of travelling to Australia. We'll set you up with everything you need before you arrive, so that you can safely start working as soon after landing as you want!

Be up and running in days, not weeks

On average, it takes backpackers travelling to Australia 2 weeks to get set up with everything they need to start work. Don’t be average.

Get straight into work

GoTo doesn’t just get you ready to start work, we also help you find it.

Quick, easy, affordable

Why wait up to 30 days for your Tax File Number to arrive when you could have it before you land? GoTo’s team of onshore experts guarantee everything will be ready before you touch down in paradise.

Take the complexity out of travelling

Turn your dream start into reality by handing over the boring stuff, so you can get on with the fun stuff!

Ready to get started?

GoTo Essentials $149

  • Bank Account
  • TFN
  • Superannuation
  • Job Support
  • 3-month Mail Holding

Get in Touch

Our consultation call is FREE! Are you ready?

Work - Contact Us